There are several ways to upgrade your old Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS to Windows 10. Whether you're doing it for the first time on a new computer, upgrading your old computer, or just want to do a fresh clean install on your system.
How to upgrade to Windows 10 OS from a Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC
1. To upgrade your system from a Windows 7 or Windows 8 device, you can simply use the Microsoft upgrade tool.
2. If you're upgrading to Windows 10 on a PC that already has a valid license—you can simply use the Download Windows 10 tool. Just Click "Download Tool Now", and run it.
3. Next and select “Upgrade this PC”.
4. Follow the instructions to complete the upgrade to Windows 10.
How to do a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC
1. You can download the official Windows 10 installation media for free from Microsoft and complete a clean install.
2. Go to Microsoft Windows 10 Download page, and click "Download Tool Now", and run the downloaded file.
3. Next “Create installation media for another PC”.
4. Make sure to select the correct language, edition and architecture that you want to install. If you have a 64-bit CPU, download the 64-bit version, and if you have a PC with a 32-bit CPU, you will need the 32-bit version of Windows 10.
5. If you have Windows 10 installed on your current PC, click the "Use recommended options for this PC" box and the tool will automatically download the correct version for your current PC.
Download Windows 10
How to Reinstall Windows 10 on a PC that already has Windows 10 OS If you already have Windows 10 on your PC and want to do a fresh install you can use the Windows 10 Creators Update which makes it easier to install Windows 10 than scratching. Click on the "Start fresh" option in Windows Defender and get a new Microsoft Windows 10 system. This will remove all the factory-installed stuff and leave the new Windows 10 system for you to use.